The Xiaomi Mi 12 is the perfect example of a well-balanced, affordable, and powerful smartphone. For a phone in this price range, it has a lot to offer with a beautiful 6.73 inch display with a notch, 12GB of RAM with 256GB of storage, and Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen1 processor. A phone this good would typically be sold for way more money.
The Xiaomi Mi 12 is a great option for those looking for a powerful phone without all the bells and whistles of more expensive models. This phone is affordable but doesn’t skimp on features or quality. It also has an impressive Li-Po 4600 mAh battery life that can last up to two days! Plus, it’s compatible with every Google app on the market so you won’t have to worry about missing out on any apps or games.
Along with its beautiful screen, powerful processor, and excellent cameras, the Xiaomi Mi 12 has Fast charging 120W charging in 18 min and also 50W wireless charging capabilities, combine that with its Quick Charge 4+ 40-minute charge and you’ll never be left feeling powerless again!
The Xiaomi Mi 12 has a 6.73 inch display with a notch, which is perfect for watching videos, browsing on your phone, surfing the web, and more. The large screen size makes this phone great for viewing content in all directions without having to constantly adjust your hand position. It also LTPO AMOLED display features Corning Gorilla Glass Victus for protection against scratches and cracks that typically occur with most screens.
The Mi 12’s 12GB of RAM with 256GB of storage is pretty impressive when you compare it to other phones in its price range. Plus, it has the Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen1 processor so it will be able to run smoothly without any lag time or slowdowns. This means everything on your phone will be quick and responsive whenever you want it to be!
The camera is one of the most popular features on the Xiaomi Mi 12 due to its various settings and filters, including slow motion video capture. If you’re looking for a high-quality phone with an amazing camera at an affordable price, then you really can’t go wrong with the Xiaomi Mi 12! The triple 50 MP rear camera is good for taking photos but may be considered slower from time to time when compared against other phones in its price range. The front camera comes in at 32MP and offers more than enough resolution for your selfie needs!
If you’re looking for a smartphone that provides high-end performance and features for a mid-range price, the Xiaomi Mi 12 is the device for you. With a sleek and stylish design, long-lasting battery life and impressive camera capabilities, this phone is the best in its category.
- Size 6.73 inches
- 1440 x 3200 pixels screen resolution
- 20:9 ratio (~521 ppi density)
- Corning Gorilla Glass Victus Display
- Android 12 OS, MIUI 13
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8450 Snapdragon 8 Gen1
- Octa-core CPU
- Adreno 730 GPU
- MEMORY Card slot No
- Internal 128GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 8GB RAM, 256GB 12GB RAM
- Triple Rear Cameras: 50 MP + 50 MP + 50 MP
- Features Dual-LED dual-tone flash, HDR, panorama
- Video 8K@24fps, 4K@30/60fps, 1080p@30/60/120/240/960fps, gyro-EIS
- Front camera: 32 MP, 26mm (wide), 0.7µm
- Camera features: HDR, panorama
- Video 1080p@30/60fps, 720p@120fps
- Loudspeaker with stereo speakers 4-bit/192kHz audio (Harman Kardon)
- WLAN, Bluetooth, NFC
- Infrared port
- USB USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Sensors: Fingerprint, accelerometer, proximity, gyro, compass, barometer, color spectrum
- Battery: Li-Po 4600 mAh
- Fast charging 120W, 100% in 20 min
- Fast wireless charging 50W, 100% in 40 min
- Reverse wireless charging 10W
- Quick Charge 4+
- Available Colors: Black, Green, Blue, Pink
- Network: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / EVDO / LTE / 5G
- Phone size: 163.6 x 74.6 x 8.2 mm
- Weight: 205 g