The first thing that stood out to me about the Xperia Pro-I 6.5″ waterproof smartphone was how sleek it is, arrived with just only 8.9 mm thickness. The Sony name on the back all by itself made it feel like a high-end product. But don’t let its looks fool you – this phone is all about performance. It comes with a 2.84 GHz Octa-core processor.
The Sony Xperia Pro-I is a new smartphone that has been getting a lot of buzz lately. The phone features a 6.5-inch OLED IPS display with a 1644 x 3840 pixels resolution. It is powered by the Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm) chipset and 12GB RAMs. It also has huge 512GB internal storage and a 4500mAh battery.
The phone is attractive to many consumers because of its high-quality camera, which features 12MP + 12MP + 12MP + 0.3MP Quad rear camera and 8MP HDR front camera, as well as its long battery life. However, there are some disadvantages from this device, for example, it lacks wireless charging capabilities like many other expensive phones on the market today.
There are many other features on the phone, such as facial recognition and artificial intelligence for your photos. For those interested in taking high-quality pictures with an expensive device, this is the phone for you.
The battery life is a strong point for this phone. With a 4500mAh, you’ll be able to go all-day and then some without needing to charge the phone. This is especially useful if you’re someone who doesn’t have access to an electrical outlet during the day. Overall, the Sony Xperia Pro-I is a great phone if you are looking for a more advanced device with its high-quality SONY cameras.
Even if you’re not clumsy, there are plenty of ways for water to get into your device. This is where the IP68 waterproof smartphone comes in handy! The Sony Xperia Pro-I phone features IP65/IP68 dust-water resistant, which can help protect your phone against accidental water exposure which is important when you have a busy lifestyle.
- GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Dimensions 166 x 72 x 8.9 mm
- SIM Hybrid Dual SIM
- IP65/IP68 dust/water resistant (up to 1.5m for 30 mins)
- OLED 1B colors 120Hz display, HDR BT.2020
- Size 6.5 inches, 98.6 cm2 (~82.5% screen-to-body ratio)
- Resolution 1644 x 3840 pixels, 21:9 ratio (~643 ppi density)
- Protection Corning Gorilla Glass Victus
- Android 11 OS
- Chipset Qualcomm SM8350 Snapdragon 888 5G (5 nm)
- Octa-core (1×2.84 GHz Kryo 680, 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 680 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 680) CPU
- Adreno 660 GPU
- MicroSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
- Internal 512GB 12GB RAM
- Quad rear camera: 12 MP + 12 MP + 12 MP + 0.3 MP
- LED flash, panorama, 12-bit RAW, HDR, eye tracking
- Video 4K@24/25/30/60/120fps HDR
- 1080p@30/60/120/240fps; 5-axis gyro-EIS, OIS
- SELFIE CAMERA Single 8 MP, f/2.0, 24mm (wide), 1/4″, 1.12µm
- Video 1080p@30fps, 5-axis gyro-EIS
- Loudspeaker stereo speakers
- 3.5mm jack
- Bluetooth: 5.2
- GPS Yes, with dual-band A-GPS, GLONASS, BDS, GALILEO, QZSS
- USB USB Type-C 3.2; USB On-The-Go, DisplayPort
- Sensors: side-mounted fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, barometer, compass, color spectrum
- Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable battery
- Fast charging 30W
- Charges 50% in 30 min
- USB Power Delivery
- Weight 211 g
- Glass front (Gorilla Glass Victus), Gorilla Glass 6)
- Aluminum frame
- 166 x 72 x 8.9 mm