70mai 18000mah 1000A 12V Car Battery Booster 8.0L Car Charger Starting Device Power Bank Car Jump Starter
70MAI Jump Starter MAX – 2020 Newest 70mai Jump Starter Max 18000mah 1000A 70 Mai car Jump Starter Power Bank Car Jump starter 8.0L Auto Buster Car Emergency Booster.
70mai Jump Starter Max 18000mah 1000A 70 Mai car Jump Starter Power Bank Car 8.0L Auto Buster Car Emergency Booster.
Specification: 70mai 18000mah 1000A 12V Car Battery Booster 8.0L Car Charger Starting Device Power Bank Car Jump Starter
|SPECIFICATIONS AND FEATURES|
– Brand Name: 70mai
1. Please read this manual carefully before using the device.
2. The device must not be used in place of a car battery.
3. Do not use the device as a toy.
4. To reduce the risk of injury, closely supervise any children that are around the device.
5. The device is intended for the jump starting of a 12V car battery and should not be used for any other purposes.
6. Please use the battery clips provided. If the battery clip or cable is damaged, do not use the device as it may result in fire, electric shock or other personal injuries.
7. Do connect the positive and negative ends of the battery directly.
8. Before jump starting the car battery, ensure that the connections are free of rust and other foreign objects. Connect the device securely to the battery clips to prevent the jump start performance from being affected by poor connection.
9. After the car battery is jump started successfully, disconnect the device from the car battery within 30 seconds to prevent any damage.
10. Do not use the device for more than 3 consecutive times. Otherwise, the device may overheat and be damaged. If multiple jump starts are to be performed, ensure there is an interval of 2 minutes between each jump starts.
11. Do not use the clips to charge any other devices.
12. Do not place the product in an environment where the temperature exceeds 60℃.
13. Charging should be done at room temperature of between 0℃ to 45℃.
14. Do not expose the device to rain or submerge it in water.
15. Do not place the device in extreme heat or in a fire.
16. Do not use the product in an environment with explosion risk, such as in near flammable liquids or gases, or in the presence of dust.
17. Before using the device, ensure that someone is near enough to hear you or provide assistance to you.
18. Before using the device, remove any metallic objects on your body, such as rings, bracelets and necklaces.
19. To reduce the risk of damage to the power plug and cable, please disconnect the device from the battery clips using the battery clip plug.
20. Do not use any damaged or modified batteries. Otherwise it may lead to unpredictable consequences such as fire, explosion or injuries.
21. Please use the charging cable provided or one of similar specification to the device's input port to charge the device.
22. Do not charge the device immediately after it is being used to jump start a car battery.
23. Do not use the device to jump start a car battery while it is being charged.
24. In extreme cases, fluid may leak from the battery. Do not allow the fluid to come into direct contact with you hand or skin. In case of contact, wash the part immediately with soap and water. If the fluid accidentally gets in your eyes. Wash your eyes using cold water for at least 10 minutes before seeking medical attention immediately.
25. As the device contains a lithium battery, dispose it in accordance with the local regulations at the end of the product's service life