LOS ANGELES–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Newegg, one of the leading tech-focused e-retailers in North America, has unveiled its list of 2021 Eggie Award honorees. Newegg’s annual awards recognize key contributions made by the company’s partners during the past calendar year.
Newegg unveils its list of 2021 Eggie Award honorees
“Last year proved to be a very challenging one, and we were especially grateful to have the support and collaboration of our extensive network of partners, service providers and influencers,” said Anthony Chow, Global CEO of Newegg. “This year’s Eggie Awards recognize great work under extraordinary circumstances, and we’re pleased to honor their contributions as we look forward to our continued collaboration in 2021 and beyond.”
The 2021 Eggie Award honorees are:
- Partners of the Year – AMD, ASUS, MSI & Gigabyte
- Most Innovative Tech – Nvidia
- Geek of the Year – Linus Tech Tips
- Influencer of the Year – Robeytech
- International Influencer of the Year – Waheed Tech
- Engineering Partner of the Year – Google
- Network Partner of the Year – Lumen
- Best Supply Chain Partner – UPS
- Best Storage Partner – G.SKILL
- Best Peripherals Partner – Cooler Master
- Best Overseas Seller – Ningbo Weifu Electronics
- Best Marketplace Seller – Lenovo
- Best Marketplace Partner – Dyson
- Best Marketing Partner – Intel
- Best Distribution Partner – ASI
- Best Digital Ads Platform – Google
Visit www.newegg.com for more information and to shop Newegg’s extensive product portfolio. Like Newegg on Facebook, subscribe to Newegg on YouTube and follow Newegg on Twitter to stay up to date on the company’s latest news.
About Newegg Inc.
Newegg Inc. is one of the leading tech-focused e-retailer in North America, with a global reach in Europe, Asia Pacific, Latin America and the Middle East. Founded in 2001, the company offers its customers a comprehensive selection of the latest consumer electronics, entertainment, smart home and gaming products. Newegg is consistently ranked as one of the best online shopping destinations, and the company regularly earns industry-leading customer service ratings. Newegg is headquartered in City of Industry, California, with North American distribution facilities located throughout the United States and Canada. For more information, visit https://newegg.com.
John Snedigar, Faultline Communications
Source: Business Wire