Here is a review about new technology and gadgets industry.
A good accessory means that it can complement or fully enhance the functionality of the product that it aims to go with. Although the whole world has been loving smartphones and they’re quite promising in terms of usability, they aren’t invincible, hence there are still accessories available in the market to supplement their greatness.
With the rise of on-the-go gadgets and handheld devices, accessories are also in competition when it comes to making these gadgets and electronics experience and performance better. Developers and companies are always on the lookout for new and better ways to service their customers with their accessories.
From sounds, lighting, photography, and even virtual reality, there is bound to be an accessory that meets your need. Here are some of the most affordable accessories that you can add on to your handheld gadgets to amplify their use:
- Power banks – Smartphones are versatile and can present tons of functions for its users, but that usually comes at the cost of their battery life. Thankfully, the need for battery extension packs have been recognized, and viola – power banks were created! They eliminate the need for you to find an available socket to plug your wall charger in, as they are designed to carry charge for on-the-go use. Just plug your phone’s USB cord and your phone battery will be replenished even while on the road!
- Bluetooth speakers – Music entertainment outside of your headphones is possible with Bluetooth speakers – which amplify your music without the need to plug it in. Just pair the two and enjoy!
- A car phone mount – Car phone mounts are useful because they allow drivers to still have access to their phones (where they usually display interactive, digital maps as a guide to wherever they are heading to) without needing to distract themselves needlessly.
- Clip-on camera lenses – Phones nowadays have high-grade specifications for their cameras, but they can still be enhanced or even complemented with different effects (such as fish eye or macro) with clip on camera lenses.
- Wireless earphones – if the potential of wirelessness appeal to you but you want to keep your privacy and not use Bluetooth speakers, there is also the option of wireless earphones. They function like normal earphones without the excessive snagging, tangles, and distraction when you’re on the move.
- Virtual reality headsets – VR headsets give a new form to entertainment, and they are compatible with most devices that fit their frame. With the growing number of VR games and apps, VR goggles are looking to be a mainstay.
Learn more about these gadgets in this infographic by Sign Within: