Motorola has been a trusted name in the mobile phone market for years. They have been developing innovative products that are not only affordable, but also high-quality. The Motorola Moto G5 smartphone is one of their latest models. If you’re looking for a phone that has all the bells and whistles without the high-end price, Motorola Moto G51 might be a great option.
The phone features a large 6.8-inch touchscreen display with an HD+ resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, a 50MP + 8MP + 2MP triple rear camera, an 13MP front camera, and 4GB/6GB/8GB of RAM + 64GB/128GB.
This phone has dual SIM card slots so you can have separate contact numbers, runs on Android 11 OS, meaning no bloatware or ads in your apps. The device features fingerprint sensor and 5000mAh battery capacity.
This phone will give you the viewing experience and is a great option for those who want to save money without sacrificing the features and performance. If you’re looking for the perfect phone at the perfect price, then look no further than the Moto G5!
Motorola Moto G5 smartphone: main features
- GSM / HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Water-repellent design
- IPS LCD, 120Hz display
- 6.8 inches screen size
- Resolution: 1080 x 2400 pixels, 20:9 ratio (~387 ppi density)
- OS Android 11
- Chipset Qualcomm SM4350-AC Snapdragon 480+ 5G (8 nm)
- Octa-core (2×2.2 GHz Kryo 460 & 6×1.8 GHz Kryo 460) CPU
- Adreno 619 GPU
- microSDXC Card slot
- Storage 4GB + 64GB, 6GB + 64GB, 4GB + 128GB, 6GB + 128GB, 8GB + 128GB
- Triple rear camera: 50MP + 8MP + 2MP
- LED flash, HDR, panorama
- Front camera: 13 MP or 16 MP
- Video quality: 1080p@30fps
- 3.5mm jack
- Wi-Fi, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
- Bluetooth: 5.1
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO
- FM radio
- USB Type-C 2.0
- Sensors: side-mounted fingerprint, accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass
- Li-Po 5000 mAh, non-removable
- Charging 10W
- Dimensions 170.5 x 76.5 x 9.1 mm (6.71 x 3.01 x 0.36 in)
- Weight 208 g (7.34 oz)
- SIM Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)