HTC is a well-known company, and one of their newest additions to the company’s lineup is the HTC Wildfire E2 Plus. The phone is created with a sleek matte black exterior and 64GB of storage, giving users the ability to store plenty of media and apps.
The screen on this device is bright and clear, giving users an excellent viewing experience. A 3.5mm audio jack allows for convenient connectivity with most headphones as well. With powerful hardware, this affordable smartphone from HTC is sure to please anyone who does not want to sacrifice features for price.
The HTC Wildfire E2 Plus is a smartphone that is made specifically for the user who wants to have more than just a smartphone. The phone has all of the specs you would expect from a top-of-the-line phone, but doesn’t come with some of the extra features that can make your life more complicated. But rather than make it complicated by adding unnecessary features, this phone makes it simpler by focusing on what matters.
An elegant phone that offers an easy to use touchscreen interface and features a Octa-core 1.8 GHz CPU + Mali-G52 GPU. With a 6.82 inches IPS LCD display, the Wildfire is perfect for those who love to watch movies on their phone. Plus, it comes with five cameras in all: one 8MP front-facing camera and four rear-facing 13MP + 5MP + 2MP + 2MP cameras with auto focus capabilities.
- Android 11 OS
- Phone size: 174.2 x 78.6 x 9.3 mm
- Weight : 210 g
- front screen: Glass
- Back side and frame: plastic
- Dual SIM
- GSM / HSPA / LTE
- 6.82 inches IPS LCD Display
- ~ 80.7 screen-to-body ratio)
- 720 x 1640 pixels display resolution (~263 ppi density)
- Unisoc T610 (12 nm) Chipset
- Octa-core (2×1.8 GHz Cortex-A75 & 6×1.8 GHz Cortex-A55) CPU
- Mali-G52 GPU
- Card slot microSDXC
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB ROM
- Rear Quad cameras: 13 MP + 5 MP, (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (depth)
- LED flash
- Front camera: 8MP, f/2.2, (wide)
- Video quality on both front and back cameras: 1080p@30fps
- 3.5mm jack
- Bluetooth 5.0
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BDS
- USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
- Rear-mounted fingerprint Sensor, accelerometer, proximity