Nowadays, digital businesses are ratcheting up. According to statistics, in 2019, 89% of enterprises have already adopted or are planning to adopt a digital strategy, which is based on several pillars, including a CRM system. If you wish to find out how you can get one, just keep reading this article.
The Factors That Your Business Success Depends On
There are lots of factors contributing to your business profitability, including the following:
- The quality of your products/services;
- Effective marketing campaign through different channels, including social media, e-mail, ads, etc.;
- Interaction with your customers using a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system.
CRM Integration Options
If the quality of your products/services is your responsibility, to ensure the two other factors you can hire a team of specialists. IT companies like Rubyroid Labs offer such services as CRM development and integration, customized solutions, different modules, and even rewriting the old code. The great thing about their offers is that you can choose either to create custom software or implement one to your existing software.
Pros and Cons of Creating Custom CRM Software
Both options help to advance your business and improve customer management, but creating your own custom CRM has fantastic benefits:
- Flexibility. Custom software allows you to include necessary and exclude useless features;
- Constant platform support. Solving any issue quickly and effectively gets easier with a customized system;
- Confidentiality. An off-the-shelf system comes with data protection ensured by platform’s vendors, but with custom CRM, you will have everything under your control.
It may take a longer time to obtain custom CRM than to buy one. Off-the-shelf solutions are constantly being modified by developers to suit every business need, but lots of clients prefer to use custom software if they need specific tools and features, and getting one ensures the best user experience.