Bose Soundwear Companion Wireless Wearable Speaker fits around your neck that you wear as a collar. The stereo speakers are almost always pointed towards your ears so you’re able to hear your music or phone calls even if you’re in a crowded place. Every component of this wireless wearable speaker is meticulously designed for improved sound. This wearable speaker gives the best of both worlds-convenience and connection in a way that permits you to be present with your music in addition to your surroundings. This is magnificent wearable Bose speaker and after you download the app you’re all set.
It’s true that you want music beside you at all times. I get all of the sound I want! In general, their bass isn’t as deep because most headphones, but it’s tactile, which is good. The bass is nearly entirely tactile with a good quantity of punch that’s felt via the body.
There’s a microphone inside the Bose SoundWear Companion, permitting you to take calls easily. The SoundWear Companion speaker provides wearable convenience, wireless Bluetooth connectivity and good sound in a manner that enables you to be present with your music and your surroundings. He is just the latest example.
- Enjoy Incredible Sound quality
- Patented waveguide technology
- Three-button on wearable speaker lets you make phone calls, play music, pause tracks, access Siri or the Google Assistant on your mobile device
- Single charge will let let to play music for up to 12 hours
- Bluetooth range: 9 m (30 feet)
- Sweat and weather resistant (with an IPX4 rating)
Bose Soundwear Companion
Wireless Wearable Speaker
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
- Stylish Design Portable HD DLP Home Theater Projector
- Quelima WiFi Video Doorbell Home Monitor Security IP Camera
- Lenovo Round Smart Watch With Stainless Steel Case
- Best Selling Colorful HD Anti-fog Swimming Goggles
- High Efficiency Processing Teclast 360-Degree 2-in-1 Laptop
- M&D MH40 Premium Noise Cancelling Over-Ear Headphones
- Fingerprint Touchscreen 5-in-1 Keyless Entry Smart Door Lock