What OS Can be Used for Smartphones Instead of Android?

Recently, the U.S. Department of Commerce’s export ban on ZTE had a strong reaction on China. The news media reported that in the next seven years, ZTE can not use the technology of American companies. This may affect the smartphone business of ZTE because that means that they cannot use the Android system developed by Google. And now, the main question is, what OS can be used for Smartphones instead of Android?

ZTE is still verifying the authenticity of this situation. Currently, this information is still asymmetric. It is necessary to assess the overall event to be able to clearly understand the specific impact on the company, and then to discuss whether there is a new system to replace the Android OS.

Google’s Android and Apple’s IOS are the two major operating systems in the current smartphone market. Earlier this year the market research company Gartner released data showing market shares of smartphone operating systems. The market share of smart phone systems in 2017 data shows that the Android system market share reached 85.9%, and Apple’s IOS market share of 14%. Together, the two have reached a terrifying 99.9% market, leaving the “others” with a market share of only 0.1%.

ZTE, about OS Instead of Android

LATEST BEST SELLING GADGETS, TRAVEL ACCESSORIES, CONSUMER ELECTRONICS, TRENDY TECH DEVICES

  • X Rocker Gaming Rocker Chair
    X Rocker Gaming Chair Extreme III is a stylish gaming chair for those who accept all the challenges and want to win all the battles. The gadget is equipped with stereo speakers which provide immersive audio experience. They will play the music and sounds from any source as long as it supports RCA [...]
  • Corded Hand Vacuum Cleaner
    Shark Canister Upright Vacuum Cleaner would make cleaning faster and much easier. The device comes with a lot of unique functions that will improve the quality of cleaning. The vacuum cleaner works with a DuoClean technology. As a result, the bristle brush is able to clean the carpets deeply and [...]
  • Base Coding Kit
    Base Coding Kit is a great toolkit for kids 9 years and older. This gadget would be a perfect present for children who like science, technology, engineering, and math. But, the greatest feature, is that you do not need anything extra such as software or technical knowledge. The tool kit suits [...]
  • Monocular With Phone Holder
    Watching the nature is a very entertaining activity, especially if you are into it. But it is even better if you can see it on a big screen, take photos, and share them. Gosky Titan High Power Prism Monocular is a device that will make your free time more enjoyable. The greatest feature is that [...]
  • Durable Customized gaming Chair
    Your gaming chair is your throne upon which you are able to conquer any battlefield so it’s important to make certain you’re well supported. There are different varieties of gaming chairs on the market today, and knowing the precise model you want would give a notion of the budget you [...]

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *