Over the last week, users found quite a lot of issues in iPhone X. In most cases, they all had something to do with the screen. However, the other day owners of new Apple flagship smartphones started complaining about speakers. Judging by the feedback, some models have a malfunctioning conversational speaker – it clicks and squeaks.
According to users who came across this problem, these suspicious extraneous sounds appear only at high volume. However, they are noticeable when someone is calling the phone or when the user is watching a video or listening to music.
The reviews mention that this issue doesn’t depend on the model of iPhone X. The sounds in the speaker are reported by the owners of models with 64GB storage and the buyers of the top versions of iPhone X. The forum resource MacRumors already reported about several dozen people who had this problem.
Apple hasn’t yet commented on the new problem found in the iPhone X. However, we can assume that it can be easily solved. Previously, the owners of iPhone 8 and iPhone 8 Plus also had some speaker issues which Apple quickly corrected by releasing a software update.
- Big Battery Phone New Ulefone Power 3S 4G Phablet
- New Launched Lenovo A5 Global Version Smartphone
- New 2018 Budget Phone Ulefone S9 Pro 4G Phablet
- Best Selling Functional Xiaomi Dash Cam Smart Car DVR
- LEMFO LEM X Sports and Business Smartwatch Phone
- Yoga Book C930 Ultraportable Hybrid Laptop Specs & Deals
- New DJI MAVIC 2 Zoom RC Drone Specs, Discount Best Deals