The latest and most innovative Apple smartphone, iPhone X, went on sale a recently. Obviously, a lot of people rushed to stores to buy the device. Unfortunately, the OLED display in iPhone X turned out to be quite sensitive to cold temperature.
Some users reported that the smartphone doesn’t cope with cold weather too well and it’s not just about extreme cold. The issue occurs mostly right after users go from warm places into the street. One of the users wrote on Reddit that the display didn’t react to any touches after 2 seconds of exposure to cold air.
Apple was quick to comment on the situation. The company admitted that they are aware of this display issue. According to Apple representatives, these iPhone X smartphones have a software problem which will be corrected with the following update.
- Big Battery Phone New Ulefone Power 3S 4G Phablet
- New Launched Lenovo A5 Global Version Smartphone
- New 2018 Budget Phone Ulefone S9 Pro 4G Phablet
- Best Selling Functional Xiaomi Dash Cam Smart Car DVR
- LEMFO LEM X Sports and Business Smartwatch Phone
- Yoga Book C930 Ultraportable Hybrid Laptop Specs & Deals
- New DJI MAVIC 2 Zoom RC Drone Specs, Discount Best Deals