Although the PC market doesn’t any increase in sales, there is a certain type of devices that is definitely getting more popular – 2-in-1 laptops or transformers. These devices come with detachable displays, so they can turn into tablets. In fact, Lenovo recently launched a new laptop-transformer which seems to be one of the most powerful on the market.
The new device is called Lenovo Miix 520 and it is the first 2-in-1 equipped with an 8-generation Intel Core Kaby Lake processor. That’s where all the power comes from. Apart from that, the Miix 520 packs a 12.2-inch Full HD IPS display, up to 16GB RAM and 1TB storage, the WorldView camera for 3D recording, LTE, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi and several connectivity options (USB-C, USB 3.0, microUSB).
Another big advantage of the Miix 520 is portability. The laptop weighs only 1.26kg and easily fits in backpacks and bags. Plus, all users can carry the device for a long time as it works for 7.5 hours from a single charge.
Lenovo originally introduced the Miix 520 at IFA 2017 in September but it’s already available on the shelves.
- Big Battery Phone New Ulefone Power 3S 4G Phablet
- New Launched Lenovo A5 Global Version Smartphone
- New 2018 Budget Phone Ulefone S9 Pro 4G Phablet
- Best Selling Functional Xiaomi Dash Cam Smart Car DVR
- LEMFO LEM X Sports and Business Smartwatch Phone
- Yoga Book C930 Ultraportable Hybrid Laptop Specs & Deals
- New DJI MAVIC 2 Zoom RC Drone Specs, Discount Best Deals