The long-awaited gaming console, unofficially named the most powerful console in history, Microsoft Xbox One X, finally hit the stores. According to Xbox representatives, this is the biggest release in the company’s history. Now, the console is out in 35 countries and available for purchase.
Microsoft Xbox One X boasts top-notch specs and characteristics, including the optical drive 4K UHD Blu-Ray, 12GB RAM, 1TB storage (plus 8 GB of backup flash memory) and, most importantly, the Scorpion Engine SOC – the super-powerful chipset with combines an octa-core 2.3GHz CPU and 40-core 1.72GHz GPU at 6 Tflops.
Although power is undoubtedly the biggest advantage of the console, there are a couple of issues with the release. For instance, game developers haven’t yet learned to adapt their games to the system properly. Besides, Xbox One X won’t support VR headsets and glasses which could be a great addition to the system.
Microsoft Xbox One X 1TB Gaming Console
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
- Bose Long Battery Truly Wireless Headphones Specs & Deals
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Phone Global Version Specs, Discount Deals
- Razer Ergonomic Design 6400 Adjustable DPI Gaming Mouse
- AirPods Alternative Bluetooth In-Ear Sports Headphones
- Welikera Rechargeable 100W Hand Vacuum Cleaner Specs Deals
- Bluedio T5 Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone
- Affordable 4K Touch Screen Action Sports Camera Specs Deals