Intel and AMD are known to be competitors on the PC market, especially when it comes to processors. However, there is a new player on the market now – NVIDIA. In order to compete with this company, Intel and AMD decided to cooperate.
The result turned out to be quite fruitful – they made a new chipset with a CPU from Intel and GPU from AMD. The new processor is made for laptops which will combine portability with power for gaming. The device will be part of the 8-gen Intel Core line-up and will be the first partnership between Intel and AMD since the 1980s.
Intel believes that this will be the first processor that will be made using the EMIB bridge which provides quicker data transfer to very small distances. The bridge allows the chips to be more compact and more powerful. The new processor will also boast HBM2 memory and can be used in a wide range of devices, including laptops, 2-in-2 transformers and mini desktops.
The release of the Intel-AMD chipset is scheduled on the first quarter of 2018.
- Big Battery Phone New Ulefone Power 3S 4G Phablet
- New Launched Lenovo A5 Global Version Smartphone
- New 2018 Budget Phone Ulefone S9 Pro 4G Phablet
- Best Selling Functional Xiaomi Dash Cam Smart Car DVR
- LEMFO LEM X Sports and Business Smartwatch Phone
- Yoga Book C930 Ultraportable Hybrid Laptop Specs & Deals
- New DJI MAVIC 2 Zoom RC Drone Specs, Discount Best Deals