People who often travel to other countries have a common problem – language barrier. Of course, carrying a dictionary on you isn’t a solution, so it has to be something compact and effective. In fact, there is a new device that perfectly fits the description – WT2 Earphone.
The device looks like a Bluetooth headset – you put it in your ear and it starts working. Most importantly, WT2 is miniature and very comfortable for using. The device is an ideal assistant for tourists – it can translate speech from another language in real time. The earphone supports speech recognition, machine learning and 5 languages: Chinese, English, German, French and Japanese. Obviously, the list of languages will be bigger in time.
Apart from that, WT2 is equipped with a fantastic noise reduction system for seamless translation. Similar to AirPods, the earphone comes with a stylish carrying case which also serves as a charger.
As mentioned before, WT2 was launched on Kickstarter and successfully raised the necessary funds within a week. The headset is available for pre-order for $149.
- Bose Long Battery Truly Wireless Headphones Specs & Deals
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Phone Global Version Specs, Discount Deals
- Razer Ergonomic Design 6400 Adjustable DPI Gaming Mouse
- AirPods Alternative Bluetooth In-Ear Sports Headphones
- Welikera Rechargeable 100W Hand Vacuum Cleaner Specs Deals
- Bluedio T5 Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone
- Affordable 4K Touch Screen Action Sports Camera Specs Deals