One of the most anticipated tech events (after Apple presentation, of course) is finally here – Google held its annual event and updated its smartphone line-up with new Pixel 2 and Pixel 2 XL.
Just like the previous Pixel generation, both devices come with excellent cameras – 12.2 MP, f/1.8 aperture, optical stabilization, built-in portrait mode for both cameras, etc. In fact, the cameras received the highest rating from DxOMark specialists – 98 points. It means that Pixel 2 cameras are the best on the market.
In terms of software, the smartphones keep the bar high – Snapdragon 835, 4GB RAM and 64/128GB storage. Besides, the devices will run the latest Android 8.0 and have unlimited access to Google Photos cloud storage. Another cool feature is Active Edge – users will be able to do various things (taking selfies, activating Google Assistant) by “squeezing” the smartphone’s edges. In addition, music lovers will appreciate the fact that smartphones can recognise any song at all times (just like the app Shazam).
The design of new Pixels remained pretty much the same: metal body, a smaller glass panel, fingerprint sensor on the back. As for displays, Pixel 2 XL attracts the most attention: 6-inch frameless display, P-OLED, QHD resolution (2800×1440) and 18:9 aspect ratio. Pixel 2 has a 5-inch FullHD display and it’s not frameless.
PIXEL XL Phone by Google – 128GB – 5.5″ inch – Android Nougat –
Factory Unlocked 4G/LTE Smartphone, International Version (Quite Black)
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
- Bose Long Battery Truly Wireless Headphones Specs & Deals
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Phone Global Version Specs, Discount Deals
- Razer Ergonomic Design 6400 Adjustable DPI Gaming Mouse
- AirPods Alternative Bluetooth In-Ear Sports Headphones
- Welikera Rechargeable 100W Hand Vacuum Cleaner Specs Deals
- Bluedio T5 Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone
- Affordable 4K Touch Screen Action Sports Camera Specs Deals