Apart from new Pixel smartphones, Google unveiled a few other interesting Smart Home Gadgets at its San-Francisco presentation. Here’s a quick review.
- Google Pixelbook – the first company’s hybrid laptop with a 12.3-inch touchscreen display, top-notch software (Intel i7 processors, 16GB RAM, Chrome OS) and integration with Google Assistant. Plus, the laptop is only 1cm thick and weighs just a kilo;
- Google Home Mini – a smaller version of the company’s smart speaker comes in a compact form factor with basically the same functions – answering to user’s voice commands. The speaker has better voice recognition and is integrated with other smart home devices by Google;
- Google Home Max – this is a big brother of Google Home – it’s 20 times more powerful and has much better sound due to two 4.5-inch subwoofers, a couple of high-frequency speakers and the technology Smart Sound. Other smart functions are still the same;
- Google Daydream View – a new version of Google VR headset has an updated design (new materials and new colours), access to more VR services and ability to transmit imagery to TVs;
- Pixel Buds – wireless Google headphones with the support of the company’s voice assistant can read smartphone messages and notifications as well as adjust its settings to a particular music genre. Besides, Pixel Buds can with real-time translation – they support 40 languages.
- Google Clips – a smart camera which can sense the right moment and take a photo or record a video. Equipped with a 130-degree lens with f/2.4 aperture, the camera brings more clarity to all pictures.
Google Wifi system (single Wifi point) –
Router replacement for whole home coverage
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
Flash Sale Direct Discount