At the end of last week, the Internet had the first reports about problems with the battery in iPhone 8 Plus. In particular, one of the “lucky” buyers complained the battery of the new iPhone swollen in size only days after the purchase.
Over the weekend, the number of such messages has increased drastically. Now, on Twitter, you can find more than a dozen of photos depicting iPhone 8 Plus with blown-up batteries. Apart from that, batteries became so much bigger in size that the display module simply detaches from the case.
So far, it’s impossible to find the reason of these failures. Judging by the feedback, in most cases, batteries started “swelling” during charging of the smartphone. However, there were those who faced this problem immediately after opening the box with iPhone 8 Plus.
Apple still hasn’t commented on the situation. However, the Cupertino company has already announced that the official investigation had started. Sources say that experts are trying to find the cause of the malfunction and every instance will be carefully considered.
- Bose Long Battery Truly Wireless Headphones Specs & Deals
- Xiaomi Mi Max 3 Phone Global Version Specs, Discount Deals
- Razer Ergonomic Design 6400 Adjustable DPI Gaming Mouse
- AirPods Alternative Bluetooth In-Ear Sports Headphones
- Welikera Rechargeable 100W Hand Vacuum Cleaner Specs Deals
- Bluedio T5 Noise Cancelling Bluetooth Headphone
- Affordable 4K Touch Screen Action Sports Camera Specs Deals