During the latest big presentation, Apple announced that the new iOS 11 would be released on September 19. Everything happened according to the schedule – Apple launched the new version of its operating system for iPhone and iPad. The update is currently available for downloading. iOS 11 includes a series of small but important novelties. Here’s a quick review of the most significant specs and features on iOS 11.
- All content in Messages is synchronized via iCloud, so it will be the same on all iOS devices;
- Money in Apple Pay can be sent to other users in iMessage;
- Siri received automatic native translation functions, more languages and two voices: male and female;
- Improved Control Center with gather frequently used apps and programs on one page;
- New features in Photos, Boomerang, improved portrait mode;
- More detailed maps;
- “Don’t Disturb” mode for drivers;
- More possibilities for creating AR apps for developers;
Important note – some apps may not launch after the update to iOS 11. Make sure to check the list of apps compatible with iOS 11.