In late March, Samsung announced a voice assistant Bixby which then featured on the flagship smartphone Galaxy S8. However, for several months Bixby only supported Korean, and the launch of the English version was postponed several times. As a result, American Galaxy S8 users were able to experience Bixby only in July. Now, the English version of the assistant has become available to users in more than 200 countries, including Australia, Canada, South Africa, United Kingdom, etc.
As a reminder, according to the developers, Bixby is capable of learning and performing a wide range of voice commands managing various applications. In the future, the company plans to introduce other languages into the system.
As suggested by Phone Arena, the announcement concerning Bixby is connected with the presentation of Galaxy Note 8 smartphone scheduled for August 23, which will be held in New York.
Besides, Samsung representatives have repeatedly noted that Bixby isn’t made only for smartphones – many Samsung devices will support the assistant in the future. In May, it was reported that the first such devices would be smart refrigerator line-up Family Hub 2.0, introduced in January this year.
- New Launched Lenovo A5 Global Version Smartphone
- New 2018 Budget Phone Ulefone S9 Pro 4G Phablet
- Best Selling Functional Xiaomi Dash Cam Smart Car DVR
- LEMFO LEM X Sports and Business Smartwatch Phone
- Yoga Book C930 Ultraportable Hybrid Laptop Specs & Deals
- New DJI MAVIC 2 Zoom RC Drone Specs, Discount Best Deals
- Bose Long Battery Truly Wireless Headphones Specs & Deals