Recently Apple announced news that two of the most renowned executives in television, Jamie Erlicht and Zack Van Amburg, are joining Apple in overseeing video programming which are newly created positions in Apple. Erlicht and Van Amburg joined Apple from Sony Pictures Television where they are presidents since 2005. In addition, for the past decade they were responsible many popular and widely acclaimed programming such as the Breaking Bad and Better Call Saul which is it’s sequel, they also created The Crown, Rescue Me and many more.
Since 2005 when Erlicht and Van Amburg served as presidents of Sony Pictures Television, the studio’s original prime time series soared and included many of TV’s most distinguished shows. They have ample expertise in the field of television production as well as creating programming for various services including shows for Amazon, Netflix and Hulu.
Via Apple newsroom
- New Launched Lenovo A5 Global Version Smartphone
- New 2018 Budget Phone Ulefone S9 Pro 4G Phablet
- Best Selling Functional Xiaomi Dash Cam Smart Car DVR
- LEMFO LEM X Sports and Business Smartwatch Phone
- Yoga Book C930 Ultraportable Hybrid Laptop Specs & Deals
- New DJI MAVIC 2 Zoom RC Drone Specs, Discount Best Deals
- Bose Long Battery Truly Wireless Headphones Specs & Deals