Today, 8GB RAM is more than enough for comfortable work on a computer. However, some companies believe that smartphones shouldn’t be inferior to computers. That’s why we’ve already seen such devices, as Nubia Z17 and ASUS ZenFone AR with 8GB RAM.
What’s more, it seems like this isn’t the limit. An insider from China disclosed Samsung’s plans for the release of new flagship smartphones. According to these data, the South Korean company intends to set an absolute record on the amount of RAM in mobile devices.
The source says that the upcoming Galaxy Note 8 will get 6GB of RAM. The insider also told about Samsung flagship smartphones which will be released next year. Here, the predictions are even more impressive. For example, Galaxy S9 and Galaxy S9 Plus will receive 10GB RAM, and Galaxy Note 9 will be equipped with as much as 12GB of RAM.
Obviously, such leaks should be treated with certain scepticism. Moreover, Samsung still has a whole year to reconsider its plans. Plus, 12GB RAM sound like too much, considering that 4GB is quite enough for a smartphone.
- New Launched Lenovo A5 Global Version Smartphone
- New 2018 Budget Phone Ulefone S9 Pro 4G Phablet
- Best Selling Functional Xiaomi Dash Cam Smart Car DVR
- LEMFO LEM X Sports and Business Smartwatch Phone
- Yoga Book C930 Ultraportable Hybrid Laptop Specs & Deals
- New DJI MAVIC 2 Zoom RC Drone Specs, Discount Best Deals
- Bose Long Battery Truly Wireless Headphones Specs & Deals