Most smartwatches and other wearables are designed for use on land. Some models are protected by the IP68 standard but they wouldn’t survive marine adventures. Garmin decided to fix this and created a smartwatch for those who don’t imagine their life without water. The device is called Quatix 5 and it supports various types of marine activities: cruising on a yacht, rowing, fishing, etc. Using the watch, you can measure the boat speed, water temperature, the depth of a dive and other things related water.
Garmin Quatix 5 is fitted with a 1.2-inch display with a 240×240 resolution, 64 MB of storage, and a battery that provides two weeks of work in the smart mode, 24 hours with active GPS and a heart rate sensor or 60 hours with the heart rate sensor turned off. Of course, Quatix 5 has an accompanying smartphone app available for Android and iOS devices.
New smartwatch from Garmin can be used not only on water, but also on land. It’s equipped with all the necessary sensors and trackers to monitor physical activity of the user in all conditions. The price of Garmin Quatix 5 starts from $600. A version with a sapphire glass and stainless steel strap will cost $850.
Flash Sale Direct Discount
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
The coupon code promo and Flash Sale Direct Discount period can be prolonged after expire.
Remember, coupons or flash sale for products can be used only for a limited number of times.
Available to buy online. First come first serve!
- New Launched Lenovo A5 Global Version Smartphone
- New 2018 Budget Phone Ulefone S9 Pro 4G Phablet
- Best Selling Functional Xiaomi Dash Cam Smart Car DVR
- LEMFO LEM X Sports and Business Smartwatch Phone
- Yoga Book C930 Ultraportable Hybrid Laptop Specs & Deals
- New DJI MAVIC 2 Zoom RC Drone Specs, Discount Best Deals
- Bose Long Battery Truly Wireless Headphones Specs & Deals