In the world of music players, there is one device that stands – iPod. In its time, iPod was a revolution on the market and it still offers amazing functionality to all music enthusiasts. iPods retain their popularity to this today, which leads to some illegal actions from different companies. People fake everything now and iPod isn’t an exception. So, if you don’t want to get fooled by scammers, we suggest to follow these 5 simple tips on how to spot a fake iPod.
1. The easiest and most obvious way to spot a fake is look at the price. Being a top-class device, an iPod is quite expensive. So, if the price is considerably lower, you might be looking at the copy;
2. The next is to look at the back side of your player. Here, you may find two things that give away the fake. Firstly, fakers sometimes forget about the Apple logo on the back. In this case, you should check the packaging as well because it must have the logo too. Secondly, fakers often mix up fonts in writings on players. Make sure that the font is correct and authentic;
3. After checking the back, turn an iPod over and look at the front. More specifically, a power button. Fakers tend to forget about small details, so the button may have lower quality. It means that it looks and works differently, or in other words, worse;
4. After you open the box, inspect other items in the set, for example, charger. In some cases, fake iPods come with wrong USB connectors, like USB-B.
5. iPod is a music device and all music comes from iTunes. Once you connect the player to the computer, iTunes is the only way to transfer music files to the player. Fake iPods don’t have this feature. In this case, you use them like a flash drive – copy a track and paste it. So, if an iPod doesn’t prompt iTunes, it is not real.
Flash Sale Direct Discount
Apple AirPods Alternative DACOM GF7 TWS
Voice Prompt Stereo Dual Earbuds
V4.2 Bluetooth TWS Charger Storage Box
The coupon code promo and Flash Sale Direct Discount period can be prolonged after expire.
Remember, coupons or flash sale for products can be used only for a limited number of times.
Available to buy online. First come first serve!