During the conference Acer@Next, Acer unveiled a lot of brand-new devices and some of them weren’t laptops. In fact, the company presented its first smartwatch and a VR-camera.
The smartwatch got the name Leap Ware and it’s positioned as a fitness gadget. That’s why, aside from step counting and sleep tracking, it can measure more interesting things, like heart rate, endurance level, UV-radiation, and even fat level. Other cool features include the proprietary OS and a big battery that lasts for 5 days. Leap Ware becomes available in the USA starting from July. Other parts of the world will have to wait until the end of the year.
The second novelty was Holo 360 camera. The device has a few similarities with a smartphone: the design, the touchscreen display, LTE support and Android-based software. In fact, users can make calls from this camera and open different apps. Still, Holo 360 isn’t for that. The camera has two sensors which can take 360-degree photos and record videos. The price and release date of Holo 360 is yet to be revealed.
Acer Holo360 4K 360 Degree Camera
First 360 camera with 3-inch touch screen,
360 live streaming, 3 different modes
- Not Cheap DLP Home Theater Projector New XGIMI H2
- Boil-Dry Protection Glass Electric Kettle With LED Indicator
- New SHARP Z2 Smartphone Specs, Discount Best Deals
- VoltIQ 2 USB Ports Quick Charge 2.0 Rapid Car Charger
- Philips Smart LED Table Lamp with Voice Control Specs & Deal
- Best Selling Ring Fitness, Sleep and Heart Rate Tracker
- Xiaomi Huami AMAZFIT 3 AMOLED Screen Smartwatch