Notice: NOKIA 9 already available to buy online.
Since the brand name Nokia returned to the market, we’ve seen a few new smartphones (Nokia 5 or revived Nokia 3310) but all of them belong to the middle-end segment. That’s why people are expecting a Nokia flagman and it seems like it will be released later this year. In fact, the smartphone known as Nokia 9 could be a serious contender to the best current models. So, we’ve collected a few rumours about Nokia 9 to see if it’s really that good.
According to numerous sources, Nokia 9 will have:
- Metal design and water-resistant body (IP68);
- 5-inch QHD OLED-display (2560×1440 pixel resolution);
- Top-notch software: Snapdragon 835 and 6GB RAM. Also, the smartphone will run on Android 7;
- 22 MP dual camera by Carl Zeiss with the 12 MP front camera;
- Very big battery – 3 800mAh. Along with that, Nokia 9 will support Qualcomm Quick Charge 4;
- Fingerprint sensor and iris scanner – similar to Samsung Galaxy S8;
- Improved sound with the support of 3D audio recording.
Nokia 9 is definitely expected to come out this year. All experts share the same view saying that the announcement will happen in summer with the actual release in late September, and it will be not cheap.