In the next few months we expect a presentation of one of the most eagerly anticipated smartphones in 2017 – Xiaomi Mi6. The Chinese company has already been featured on several lists as its devices were considered among the most productive smartphones on the market. That’s why people are waiting for this release. Naturally, the Internet is full with all kinds of rumours, so we’ve decided to pick the main ones in this brief review:
– The first quality render was shown on Chinese social networking site Weibo. It demonstrates the top modification with a ceramic body. The display reminds the ones of its successors, with a fingerprint sensor built into the Home button;
– The same render had the information about the prices: 64GB storage version – $289, 128GB – around $332, 256GB – around $419;
– Both downgraded and standard version will feature Snapdragon 821 processor. Only the premium model will be fitted with the latest Snapdragon 835 because Samsung has the rights on the first batches of the last Qualcomm’s creation;
– The rumoured list of specs: QHD OLED-display, 4 or 6 GB RAM, 64/128/256 GB storage, a dual camera. The premium version might also get an Edge-display;
– The presentation will be held in May.
In any case, rumours are rumours and we shouldn’t trust all of them. Still, big events cause discussions and debates and Xiaomi Mi6 will certainly one of the main releases of 2017.