MWC 2017 showed that customers aren’t that interested in regular tablets anymore. People prefer hybrid devices which can be used as both tablets and laptops. What’s more, such devices can actually change the situation on the PC market drastically.
As you may have heard, PC market is going through rough times. The shipments have been decreasing for the last 5 years and situation doesn’t seem to be changing. However, analysts from IDC are sure that tablets with connected keyboard and 2-in-1 Convertible Laptops will slow down the PC market fall at least until 2021. Experts share the view that for the next 4 years the decrease of PC shipments will continue but it won’t be so significant thanks to 2-in-1 devices.
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
Analysts expect that hybrid tablets will have considerably higher shipments figures to 2021 – around 56 million devices. This is twice as more compared to current numbers – 21.4 million in 2016. Laptops will remain on relatively the same level but PCs and tablets will lower by 2.8% and 6.5% respectively. IDC analysts don’t predict the further future for the PC market. In their opinion, some measures can change the situation to the better, like the support of new technologies (VR or AR).
- Boil-Dry Protection Glass Electric Kettle With LED Indicator
- New SHARP Z2 Smartphone Specs, Discount Best Deals
- VoltIQ 2 USB Ports Quick Charge 2.0 Rapid Car Charger
- Philips Smart LED Table Lamp with Voice Control Specs & Deal
- Best Selling Ring Fitness, Sleep and Heart Rate Tracker
- Xiaomi Huami AMAZFIT 3 AMOLED Screen Smartwatch
- Teclast 7.9″ IPS Retina Corning Gorilla Glass Screen Tablet