Huawei came to MWC prepared. The company unveiled 4 new devices: 2 smartphones and 2 smartwatches. We’ll cover all devices in our short review.
Huawei P10 and P10 Plus
New Huawei flagman smartphones come in metal bodies with rounded corners. Both of them are powered by Kirin 960 processors, have dual cameras on the back (12MP + 20MP), Android 7.0 on EMUI skin and USB-C ports. Both devices are fitted with gesture recognition which predicts the motions of your finger. Another interesting feature is Highlights mode – it allows users to quickly edit photos and videos.
The differences mostly concern displays, memory and battery. P10 has a 5.1-inch display, 4GB/64GB on board and a 3200mAh battery. P10 Plus is better on all fronts: 5.5-inch QHD display, 6GB/128GB memory and a 3750mAh battery.
Release dates and prices are yet to be revealed.
Flash Sale Direct Discount
HUAWEI P10 Plus 4G Phablet 5.5 inch screen
- Display: 5.5 inch 2560 x 1440 2K screen, 16M colors, 540 PPI
- CPU: Kirin 960 CPU, Octa-core 4 x Cortex A73 2.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.8GHz
- System: Android 7.0
- RAM + ROM: 6GB RAM + 64GB ROM
- Camera: 12.0MP + 20.0MP back cameras + 8.0MP front camera
- Bluetooth: 4.2
- GPS: GPS, Glonass, Galileo, BDS
- Sensor: Fingerprint Sensor, G-Sensor, Gyroscope Sensor, Compass, Ambient Light Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Hall Sensor, Infrared Sensor
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby ( dual Nano SIM )
HUAWEI P10 4G Smartphone 5.1-inch screen.
- Display: 5.1 inch 1920 x 1080 screen
- CPU: Kirin 960 Octa Core 4 x Cortex A73 2.4GHz + 4 x Cortex A53 1.8GHz
- System: Android 7.0 ( EMUI 5.1 )
- Back-camera: 12.0MP + 20.0MP
- Front camera: 8.0MP
- 4GB RAM 64GB ROM
- Bluetooth: BT4.2
- GPS: GPS / Glonass / Galileo / BDS
- Features: Accelerometer, Gravity Sensor, Proximity Sensor, Light Sensor, Fingerprint Scanner, Hall Sensor, E-compass
- SIM Card: dual SIM dual standby, nano SIM + nano SIM
Huawei Watch 2 and Watch 2 Classic
Obviously, Watch 2 has a sportier look, while Watch 2 Classic would better fit businessmen. Both smartwatches run on Android Wear 2.0 and support Google Assistant, Android Pay and NFC. Plus, the watches have built-in GPS tracker and heart rate monitor. And we shouldn’t forget IP68 standard water resistance – a very important feature, especially for runners. As for specs, both watches are fitted with 1.2-inch displays, Snapdragon Wear 2100 processors, 2GB RAM and 420mAh battery.
- OS: Android Wear 2.0
- 1.2 inches AMOLED touch screen, 390 x 390 pixels
- CPU: Qualcomm Snapdragon Wear 2100 quad-core 1.1GHz
- IP68 water resistant
- Bluetooth 4.1
- Heart rate monitoring
- 768MB RAM + 4GB ROM
- Offline music playing
- App remote control
Flash Sale Direct Discount
Huawei Watch 2 Sport Smartwatch,
1.2″ AMOLED touch screen display
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
The coupon code promo and Flash Sale Direct Discount period can be prolonged after expire.
Remember, coupons or flash sale for products can be used only for a limited number of times.
Available to buy online. First come first serve!