In a recent news article we were asking the question if Meizu would bring a new smartphone to MWC 2017. It didn’t. Instead, the company unveiled a new super-fast charging technology called Super mCharge.
The technology uses the direct high-voltage charging method. For this process, there is a special 11V/5A connector with the maximum charging power of 55W. This makes the process quick, a smartphone or tablet battery can be charged fully in 20 minutes.
Meizu also mentioned another interesting detail about this technology – the Charge Pump Principle. Two groups of converters provide only half of the voltage to the output which increases the efficiency to 98%. Another advantage of Super mCharge is battery temperature – it won’t go over 39°C.
Based on the tests, Meizu states that a 3000mAh ATL battery keeps 80% of capacity after 800 charging cycles. Meizu emphasises that this is the fastest and safest way to power up mobile devices. Super mCharge technology will be realized in the new flagman Meizu Pro 7.
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
- Not Cheap DLP Home Theater Projector New XGIMI H2
- Boil-Dry Protection Glass Electric Kettle With LED Indicator
- New SHARP Z2 Smartphone Specs, Discount Best Deals
- VoltIQ 2 USB Ports Quick Charge 2.0 Rapid Car Charger
- Philips Smart LED Table Lamp with Voice Control Specs & Deal
- Best Selling Ring Fitness, Sleep and Heart Rate Tracker
- Xiaomi Huami AMAZFIT 3 AMOLED Screen Smartwatch