All smartwatch fans have something to be truly excited about – Google officially introduced a new version of their operating system – Android Wear 2.0. This is the biggest update of this OS since 2014 when the first Android Wear came out.
Second edition of Android Wear has many novelties:
- Clock faces can be scrolled just like home screens on a smartphone or a tablet;
- Android Wear 2.0 smartwatches work independently – they don’t need a smartphone to connect to the Internet;
- There is a pre-installed Google Play store for downloading apps straight to the watch;
- 3 types of text typing: pen-based, keyboard-based or voice controlling;
- An integrated voice helper Google Assistant;
- A fitness app Google Fit for health data measuring and activity tracking.
Google also unveiled several smartwatches with Android Wear 2.0. The first gadget is the cooperative creation of Google and LG: LG Watch. There are two versions: Sport and Style. Besides, Google announced the list of gadgets that will be updated to Android Wear 2.0. The list includes many brands, like ASUS, Casio, Huawei, Moto, and so on.
Get Waterproof Smart Watch today
Flash Sale Direct Discount
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭