In the end of December Google announced an upcoming release of two new smartwatches running on updated Android Wear 2.0. These will be the first devices, fitted with this OS. Plus, Google said that they would cooperate with another company to produce both smartwatches. And now, we know the name of this company. According to an insider Evan Blass, who references Android Police, Google has made a deal with LG and it’s going to manufacture both devices. LG has a few smartwatches under their own brand and they are great. So, customers may expect a lot.
By the way, the names and some characteristics of both smartwatches are already available. The first device is called LG Watch Sport. It will be a flagship device, fitted with a 1.38-inch OLED display, 768 MB RAM, 430mAh battery and a heart rate monitor. Plus, Sport will support 3G, LTEGPS. The other device is called LG Watch Style. It is a more budget version: 1.2-inch display, lower resolution, 512 MB RAM and 240mAh battery.
Nonetheless, both smartwatches have many similarities. They will be totally water and dust resistant and also integrated with Google Assistant. Besides, both smartwatches will work with iOS smartphones and support Android Pay.
The prices of both these Google gadgets are yet to be released. But Android Wear 2.0 is coming out in February, so LG Watch Sport and Watch Style may be launched pretty soon.
- Not Cheap DLP Home Theater Projector New XGIMI H2
- Boil-Dry Protection Glass Electric Kettle With LED Indicator
- New SHARP Z2 Smartphone Specs, Discount Best Deals
- VoltIQ 2 USB Ports Quick Charge 2.0 Rapid Car Charger
- Philips Smart LED Table Lamp with Voice Control Specs & Deal
- Best Selling Ring Fitness, Sleep and Heart Rate Tracker
- Xiaomi Huami AMAZFIT 3 AMOLED Screen Smartwatch