Recent rumours say that in Apple will release 3 new iPhone models. But the main premiere will be hypothetical new iPhone, fitted with a 5.8-inch AMOLED display. This is a new screen size for Apple and the company may have a very interesting supplier of these displays.
According to recent rumours from Digitimes, AMOLED displays for a new iPhone will be supplied by Samsung, more specifically, a specialized department of the Korean tech giant, called Samsung Displays. This company has plenty of success on this market, as most Samsung smartphones and tablets are equipped with AMOLED screens. Samsung Display is the most powerful player in this mobile device market segment and a big partner from Apple. Therefore, there is a possibility that the company becomes an exclusive AMOLED display supplier for Apple.
Digitimes also states that Samsung is ready to ship displays in huge quantities – around 20 million every month. The production in small volumes is likely to start in March, while in May-June the output will be increased. Obviously, these are only rumours but in a few months we may finally see some confirmations.
- New Launched Lenovo A5 Global Version Smartphone
- New 2018 Budget Phone Ulefone S9 Pro 4G Phablet
- Best Selling Functional Xiaomi Dash Cam Smart Car DVR
- LEMFO LEM X Sports and Business Smartwatch Phone
- Yoga Book C930 Ultraportable Hybrid Laptop Specs & Deals
- New DJI MAVIC 2 Zoom RC Drone Specs, Discount Best Deals
- Bose Long Battery Truly Wireless Headphones Specs & Deals