In the last 2 years bumpers for iPhones and other smartphones became quite popular. Here we’ll give you a piece of advice on choosing a suitable bumper.
- Smartphone shouldn’t shake inside of a bumper, so it must be very tight.
- A bumper must feature only one buckle, located on the bottom side in the corner (right or left). The buckle must easily open both with a phone inside of it and without a phone.
- On the inside a bumper must have a soft liner (usually, it’s soft micronia or microfibre) to prevent scratches.
- Typically, bumpers are made from aluminium alloys by highly-accurate CNC machines but the edges aren’t always smooth. Make sure that all the edges are smooth, usually, they are covered with a thin layer of UV coating.
- All the holes for iPhone buttons (volume buttons, ON/OFF button) must be present. Sometimes, instead of holes, manufacturers make volume buttons on the bumper itself.
- If your winters are cold, a bumper must have leather trims on the outside. This prevents aluminium from cooling down in cold temperatures, for example, when you’re sitting in a patio of a restaurant and your phone is lying on the table. Cold bumpers aren’t that pleasant to touch.
- Sometimes, a leather wrist strap is included in a set. With a strap it’s more convenient to pull your device out of a purse or type a text without dropping your phone.
- In general, that’s the basic advice on choosing a bumper for an iPhone.
Hopefully, our advice will be helpful for you. If any comments, please let us know.
✭ ✭ ✭ ✭ ✭
Beelink GT1 is a voice remote control TV box that merges comfort together with great performance. The powerful Amlogic S912 CPU will provide you with stable TV and film watching experience. The box even supports 4K videos which is as good as in the cinema. The box can be connected to your Netflix [...]
Easter is an important holiday. For religious people, it is a crucial milestone. For people, who do not go to church, this is the day when you are off, enjoy the family time, and eat delicious food. Easter is traditionally celebrated in April, although, as we all know, it tends to move and change. [...]
Plants support the life on Earth, so they are integral to our ecosystem. Therefore, it is not surprising that Plant got a day of their own. April 13 is the plant day when people give each other potted plants, grown fruits, vegetables, and seedlings. Moreover, some people share lifehacks and tips on [...]
12 April is when California will burst out with music. This will be the hot place for the following week. The Coachella festival is the Coachella music which is actually one of the most profitable and well-known festivals in the whole world. This year some of the most famous artists that will [...]
Do you own a pet? If yes, then great news for you because on 11 of April, we celebrate the Pet day. A lot of people today will share their experiences of how they adopted or helped animals and provide reasons as to why it is always great to have an animal who finds you valuable and truly loves you. [...]