Generally, choosing an iPhone-case isn’t really different from choosing an iPad case (we talked about this before. So, let’s talk about some priorities. An iPhone like any mobile phone is something that all users mostly hold in their hands. That’s why manufacturers use soft and smooth materials that would be nice to touch. Also, materials shouldn’t be wearable. All the popular brands, such as Vaja Cases, Twelve South, Zagg, Belkin, Moshi and others, make it one of their priorities.
Another crucial aspect for choosing an iPhone case is its functionality, for example, waterproofness, Stand Function, Sleep & Wake-up mode, access to all buttons and so on. Obviously, the quality of the material is also very important. From the other hand, many people prefer ultra-thin back covers.
Although manufacturers claim that these back covers are shockproof, they aren’t as good as traditional cases. No case would probably withstand a drop on the ground but Ultra thin back covers al least would definitely deal with scratches or other smaller hits. Usually they are see-through, so that the name of the brand could be seen. So, need to choose between style and safety. Also, when choosing a back-cover, you will have to choose good and reliable screen protector and the best option would be film with 8H or 9H hardness. Nevertheless, I would recommend iPhone covers wrapped in Genuine leather. It’s a solid and fashionable case.
- Not Cheap DLP Home Theater Projector New XGIMI H2
- Boil-Dry Protection Glass Electric Kettle With LED Indicator
- New SHARP Z2 Smartphone Specs, Discount Best Deals
- VoltIQ 2 USB Ports Quick Charge 2.0 Rapid Car Charger
- Philips Smart LED Table Lamp with Voice Control Specs & Deal
- Best Selling Ring Fitness, Sleep and Heart Rate Tracker
- Xiaomi Huami AMAZFIT 3 AMOLED Screen Smartwatch